World Expo 2010 Shanghai - Pavilions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Expo 2010 Shanghai - Pavilions

World Expo 2010 Shanghai China - Pavilions & Sustainable Development

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how to look for a job at my country's pavilion?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mimosata

how to look for a job at my country's pavilion? Empty
PostSubject: how to look for a job at my country's pavilion?   how to look for a job at my country's pavilion? EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 09:18

Hello! As far as I am informed, Bulgaria will be represented at the pavilion for the European Union. Could you please advise me on whom I have to contact for more information. I'd like to know what job opportunities are available for the EXPO for people who speak Bulgarian, Chinese and English? Thanks to anyone who will answer me!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

how to look for a job at my country's pavilion? Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting informants for the Bulgarian Chamber at EXPO 2010   how to look for a job at my country's pavilion? EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:56

mimosata wrote:
Hello! As far as I am informed, Bulgaria will be represented at the pavilion for the European Union. Could you please advise me on whom I have to contact for more information. I'd like to know what job opportunities are available for the EXPO for people who speak Bulgarian, Chinese and English? Thanks to anyone who will answer me!

Dear Mimosata,

Here is the answer.

"International Fair Plovdiv", which organizes the Bulgarian participation on the World Expo in Shanghai - 2010 from May 1 to October 31, recruits candidates for informants at the Bulgarian Chamber. The requirements for applicants are:

I. Requirements
1. A very good knowledge of the Chinese language (spoken and written) and English - spoken and written.
2. Thorough knowledge of Bulgarian history, geography, customs and traditions. Knowledge of Bulgarian culture, socio-political life and recent history of the country, ability the export opportunities for Bulgaria and its tourism destinations to be presented.
3. Knowledge of Chinese history, culture, customs and traditions, mentality and lifestyle of Chinese people.
4. Communication skills, accuracy, courtesy, tact and good manners.
5. Age - up to 30 years, completed secondary education.

ІІ. Required documents:
1. CV with photo
2. Evidence of graduated education
3. Copy of passport, identity card or a residence permit in China
4. Health book
5. Cover Letter

Representatives of the International Plovdiv Fair will be in Shanghai at the end of September this year and offered to meet with potential candidates on 25 September. Those who will to establish direct contact with them may do so at the address below:

Dipl. Eng. Zhivko Papucharov
Managing Officer BG Participation
International Fair Plovdiv PLC
37, Tzar Boris III Obedinitel, blvd.
4003 Plovdiv, Bulgaria

tel.: +359 32 903322
fax: +359 32 902432
mobile: +359 887 488999

e-mail: BG_Expo2010@fair.bgThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
e-mail: jpapucharov@fair.bgThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
web: www.fair.bg

Source: http://www.mfa.bg/shanghai/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5225&Itemid=412
Back to top Go down
https://expo2010china.board-directory.net

how to look for a job at my country's pavilion?
Page 1 of 1