World Expo 2010 Shanghai - Pavilions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Expo 2010 Shanghai - Pavilions

World Expo 2010 Shanghai China - Pavilions & Sustainable Development

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone here going to the Expo?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aquaspace

aquaspace

Anyone here going to the Expo? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone here going to the Expo?   Anyone here going to the Expo? EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 09:06

most of us definitely be paying a visit, we are all based in Shanghai so this will be very exciting for us!

Will you be coming from Shanghai, elsewhere in China, or overseas?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aquaspace.com.cn
Afanti

PostSubject: Greetings from Texas   Anyone here going to the Expo? EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 08:07

I am Michael...in Houston, Texas. I WILL be in Shanghai May 18th to June 13th for the EXPO.

My grandfather, B.T. Adams, attended the 1933 World's fair in Chicago, and the 1962 Fair in Seattle. At the '33 he discovered insulation for houses, which he then bought to insulate his home in Wichita Falls Texas. He also saw and admired a gas-fired refrigerator. My dear Mom, Mabelle attended the 1939 Fair in New York... City. She particularly remembers see the future interstate highway system with Clover-Leaf interchanges...shown in the GM Futurama.
I attended the 1984 Fair in New Orleans, and stayed with a former flame, Louis LeBourgeois Webre...in his 1830's mansion on Esplanade and Royal in the French Quarter!
Back to top Go down
panaxy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here going to the Expo?   Anyone here going to the Expo? EmptySun 09 May 2010, 07:29

I am from Quanzhou, China, it is domestic tour to visit Expo Shanghai 2010.

Those pavilions with restraurants are my good graces specially, I can have a taste the local food......

Pan Zhimin
(1126970649@qq.com)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here going to the Expo?   Anyone here going to the Expo? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone here going to the Expo?
Page 1 of 1